Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Indian visa - a difficult works for Bangladeshi

I want to visit India for some personal works , there fore I need Indian Visa ,

I have done my registration form the following link

http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/

For Information , location and apply

http://www.ivacbd.com/


more information for Bangladeshi passport holder

http://www.ivacbd.com/general_instruction_for_online_visa_application_form.html

After filling a long 4 page information they give me date for submit the application at 13/03/2013. Today was March 13 , as per my appointment I came Mothijheel  IVAC at 9 am. there was a small line and I go to verification counter around 9.30 am. They verified that there was a spelling mistake in my birth place so they refuse my application . It was a very small mistake only I write (0) instate of (A). Normally Narayangonj is the perfect spelling , But now government is using Narayanganj(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narayanganj)  . This is a very small mistaken and any body can correction it. So for this reason I have fail to submit the application and have to resubmit the application again. It may cost my money, time and working hour. There was a lot of mistaken in all the documents , National ID card picture can not recognize the person, Name , father name and address are not perfect or not match  as original address and name .

Indian people do not helpful for us and they want to hazard us if they can , They are taking money for visa processing but do not help any body , Every time try to find out the mistaken. Today they also ask me  for my old passport , my old one is expired and out of order , but they need the old one . I have 7 time Indian visa in my passport so my all documents are available in their data base and they know me very well. So refusing my application for just to hazard me.

It is concluded that If Indian people are helpful and co operative it may save our Time , money and hazard .

1 comment:

  1. আপনি ভুল টাইপিং এর কথা বলেছেন, এই অনলাইন ইন্ডিয়ান ভিসা ফরম পুরন এখন লাভজনক ব্যবসা হিসাবে দারুন, আপনি সাত-দশ দিন পরের কোন এপয়েন্টমেন্ট ডেট চাইলে আপনাকে ২-৫ হাজার টাকা খরচ করতে হবে, শুধু ফরম পুরনের জন্য । কিছু লোক এটা বলে যে, সে ইন্ডিয়া এম্বাসিতে চাকরী করে, সে ম্যানেজ করতে পারে বেশী টাকার বিনিময়ে.....ইত্যাদি চাপা

    ReplyDelete