Monday, March 25, 2013

I have received Indian Visa

Now Indian visa is not a easy matter for Bangladesh people , First time they may refuse to give visa , Last week my uncle and I try to submit visa application form , I have need 8 days for get the online appointment , I apply 6 march , they give me date at 13 , In the early morning of March 13 , my uncle and I want to Mothijheel for submit the Visa form , Uncle was in the earlier person in line , so he have submitted  the form first , but the I want to the counter they refuse my application , there was a very vary small mistake in my birth place , Then can ignore it but could not and told me to submit again . So I have to do the same process again , I there fore apply online that day and get another appointment at 20 March . Uncle was given date at 20 to collect the Passport. At March 20 , I have submit the passport at Gulshan Office because they take only 2 working day for return the passport , I was given date March 24 for collect the passport . At evening 5 pm uncle phone me and told me that he have delivered the passport without visa . This was a very big bad news for me , I have been waiting for 40 days for uncle. He was only one my families person who can help me and give me time for my treatment . Last 40 days he was in 40 days Chillah of Kakrail Mosjid . After his arrival form Chillah , I have start visa processing. His visa refusal make some difficulties in my India Visit . I can not go single because must need one attendant for treatment. At this situation I have been  waiting for my visa , if I have been also refuse for visa then the program may cancel . At March 24 , I want to Gulshan Indian Visa center for collect my passport , I received passport with 3 month visa , so I can visit India. I have give another appointment for my uncle at April 2 , If he again refuse then I may go with another person .

Thanks Indian government for give me visa.   

No comments:

Post a Comment